By Sally Muhl
- 12 oz uncooked veggie spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup French vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 4/5 oz sliced black olives
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 25 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the pasta, and return to a boil. Cook uncovered 8-10 minutes (Check packaging for cook time). Drain and cool by running cold water over the pasta in a colander set in the sink.
- Combine pasta with the cucumbers, onion, tomatoes, cheese, olives and black pepper in a large bowl. Pour the dressing over the salad and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours before serving.