I made some important tweaks to layouts and templates. Now everything looks way more polished, and the font size has been increased, too.
It also became possible to change the layout of your project, and Telescope now provide several nice options for free. For example, this is how your blog can look like since now:
Several people told me that the way logins, passwords, and all these things work is a bit weird, so I found it very important to fix all these mechanisms.
Since today, you can control all the account-related things on a dedicated Settings page. It has only two (three?) options now, but will for sure be extended with more ways to modify and secure your account in the future.
Of course, Telescope is not entirely bug-free, and it also means I dedicate some time to testing and bugfixing. This update introduces some fixes to security, context menu positioning, pro page and the way all things look and feel.
If you know something about any bugs and issues, please, let me know as soon as possible. You can always do it by tweeting to @telescope_ac or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Next week's update will bring some awesome editor changes (including the ability to add videos to your content, yay!), weekly subscriptions, and some important preparations for third party domain names. Subscribe to this blog to stay tuned and be among the first to know the details!